Did you know? Cannabis improves exercise performance.
Many people wonder if Cannabis and running go hand in hand, as Cannabis is a plant that has both benefits and harm. Currently, the Thai government has amended a new law to allow marijuana to be used beneficially, especially in medicine. and can be used to treat diseases under the supervision of a doctor.
But if we try to go deeper into how Cannabis can be used for running. First of all, Cannabis has properties as a pain reliever, and another advantage is that Cannabis is said to help relieve stress. Let’s take a look at which athletes use Cannabis along with exercise.
We need to know that there are two substances in Cannabis with different effects. Some substances can not be used for exercise. These two substances are named CBD (Cannabidiol) and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol).
Cannabinoids (Cannabidiol) is a substance that can be extracted from Cannabis and hemp has medicinal properties, which are currently used medically to treat epilepsy, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, etc. cbd öl is not drunk, not psychoactive. and does not cause addiction.
How does CBD affect the body?
CBD will help balance the body. Make the system of body and mind in balance such as
- CBD will help to adjust the appetite to the right level do not want to eat too much or too little For those addicted to sweets, CBD will help reduce cravings for sweets.
- Helps not to be angry, not angry, to control emotions better.
- Help adjust the immune system of the body to work usually.
- Helps reduce chronic pain
- Make it easier to sleep.
- Overall, it is the balance of the body to an average level.
As for cbd öl, the World Health Organization describes it as a harmless substance and has not been found to cause serious side effects in some areas such as The UK has classified CBD as illegal, while Cannabis is still an illegal drug.
It is a substance that acts on the nervous system. Causes the user to get drunk or “High,” while CBD does not have a direct neurotoxic effect, so the user does not get drunk. This is because the two substances work on different cannabinoid receptors in our bodies.
So what are the benefits of THC?
THC is known for being used for relaxation. promote healthy sleep, But this substance still has medical and health benefits for users such as
- Alleviate the side effects of chemotherapy for cancer treatment
- Allergy relief
- aortic stenosis
- Relieve symptoms of infection or inflammation
- Helps strengthen the digestive system
The benefits of Cannabis for exercise
The use of Cannabis in exercise It is often recommended to use CBD because this substance is not intoxicating. It also reduces pain and injury. The benefits of Cannabis for exercise are as follows:
- Pain after he finishes training or competition
- Helps to relax before running
- Helps to restore the body faster
- Makes it feel that running is more fun.
- Concentrate on running more.
This is why most athletes choose CBD as an aid (under a doctor’s supervision) because it can reduce pain or inflammation. It doesn’t result in intoxication and keeps athletes focused on what they’re doing. It is the choice of many athletes. For example, extreme athletes like trail runners and UFC fighters need cbd öl to reduce pain and inflammation. Even though it doesn’t use much energy, other sports require meditation, such as yoga.
Disadvantages of Cannabis for exercise
There are disadvantages to using marijuana for exercise as well. Suppose we use large quantities or use the wrong substance such as THC. In that case, it will reduce exercise efficiency because THC substances will react to cause intoxication, drowsiness, and other symptoms. together with the following
- Distorted perceptions (sight, sound, time, and touch)
- loss of cohesion of the body
- thinking problems and problem-solving
- faster heart rate