Porcelain veneers are a great solution to improve the appearance of your teeth. If you have stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth, porcelain veneers can help restore their natural shape and colour. Porcelain veneers are made from a thin layer of translucent porcelain bonded onto your teeth with dental cement. If you are looking for a dentist to get porcelain veneers in Sydney, you will find one in your neighbourhood. There are approximately 3000 dental clinics in NSW, and as per the Australian Dentists Directory, around 250 dentist clinics are in Sydney CBD. For getting porcelain veneers in Sydney, you will have to spend around $2000 per tooth.
What are porcelain veneers?
If you’re looking for a long-lasting solution to your smile, porcelain veneers might be right! Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are bonded to the front of teeth. They’re made from a tooth-coloured material called porcelain and can last up to 15 years or longer. However, like any other dental work you have done on your mouth (such as fillings or crowns), porcelain veneers can also become loose over time and must be replaced after about 10-15 years powerful idea.
- Are ultra-thin and customised to match your natural smile.
- Are made from the same kind of ceramic material as the rest of your teeth (which means they won’t feel fake).
Porcelain veneers procedure
During the procedure:
- The dentist will numb your gums with a local anesthetic. This is done with a needle inserted into your gum before cleaning and numbing the area. This method is entirely safe for nearly all patients. However, if you’re allergic to any local anesthetic or have had previous injection reactions at the dentist’s office, another type of anesthesia will be used instead (such as nitrous oxide).
- A mould of your teeth will be taken so that a custom-fit veneer can be made for you. Your dentist will put some material on top of your gums and then use heat to harden them, creating a custom-made impression from which they’ll build the perfect fit and shade match for each tooth in your mouth individually.
Benefits of porcelain veneers
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your teeth or if they’ve suffered damage like chips or cracks, porcelain veneers can restore them to look as good as new.
By choosing this treatment option, you’ll also get these benefits:
- Improved bite – When placed over existing teeth, porcelain veneer layers can help correct misaligned bites and improve chewing efficiency. This is especially important if you often experience discomfort while eating or speaking because it affects how well you chew food and how clearly others can hear when they talk to you. By correcting these issues through porcelain veneer placement, not only will your physical comfort increase but so will your self-esteem and confidence levels.
- Improved appearance – Porcelain veneers in Sydney are an excellent option for enhancing your smile and giving it a perfect look you’ve always wanted. If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your teeth or if they’ve suffered damage like chips or cracks, porcelain veneers can restore them to look as good as new. In addition to improving the appearance of your smile, by choosing this treatment option, you’ll also get these benefits: Improved bite – When placed over existing teeth, porcelain veneer layers can help correct misaligned bites and improve chewing efficiency.
Porcelain veneers are an excellent option for Sydney residents who want to make their smiles more beautiful. They’re also a good option if you’re unhappy with the appearance of your teeth due to slight misalignment or discolouration, which can be corrected with this procedure spicecinemas.